Put your Insurance Experience to work – FROM HOME!
Remote viewing is not simply using psychic ability to obtain information. It is using scientific protocol to develop and extend that ability so that ordinary people can learn to do what psychics do. This book teaches you how to teach yourself.
McMoneagle believes that anybody can be trained in remote viewing (no psychic gifts required). However, it requires a huge commitment and a highly disciplined mind. Using the analogy of martial arts, McMoneagle sees RV training in levels, starting with white belt where viewers can expect to see a gestalt (an overall impression) of a target. By the time readers reach the red-black belt great master, McMoneagle claims they will have gained a near-perfect union of one’s paranormal talent blended within extant reality. People who reach this level no longer have to think about it, they simply do. Although readers won’t become great masters by reading this one book, McMoneagle does provide a comprehensive training program as well as important chapters on the ethics, protocol, and applications of remote viewing.
McMoneagle is the authority in this area. He learned remote viewing in the U.S. Army–he was Remote Viewer #001 in the Army’s Stargate program–and was awarded the Legion of Merit for his contribution to various intelligence operations.
At Work At Home Vintage Experts (WAHVE), we value significant insurance experience and want to revolutionize the way people think about phasing into retirement by offering qualified candidates the opportunity to continue their career working from home. Our unique platform provides you with real work/life balance and allows you to customize your own work schedule while continuing to utilize your insurance expertise in a flexible, remote, long-term position.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT WAHVE
We created a welcoming place to work with friendly and professional leadership. We are known for the great care we take with our staff, our clients, and our contractors. We are passionate and determined about delivering the best customer service, preserving insurance industry knowledge, and making a difference by the work that we do.
WHAT WE ARE SEEKING
We have assignments available to help our Property & Casualty insurance carrier clients in Commercial Lines Underwriting Assistant positions. Responsibilities include:
- Focusing on Property & Casualty insurance products, complete tasks related to the underwriter decision process, which may include risk selection, underwriting analysis, and complete file documentation.
- Timely handling of submission management, quote, binder, and policy delivery to the producers.
- Aid the carrier and agency relationships by providing problem resolution and prompt and effective communications.
BENEFITS OF BECOMING A WAHVE INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR
- Retire from the office but not from work.
- Rid yourself of the travel and the office stress.
- Choose the work you would like to do now.
- Customize your schedule – full or part time.
- Continue to earn an income.
- Utilize your years of insurance industry knowledge.
- Be part of our dynamic yet virtual team environment and connect with other experienced insurance professionals like yourself!
HOW TO GET STARTED
Click APPLY NOW to complete our simple preliminary profile. Be sure to include your preferred contact information as one of our Qualification Specialists will connect with you promptly.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU!
TO BECOME A WORK AT HOME VINTAGE EXPERT, WE REQUIRE
- 25 years of full-time work experience
- At least 15 most current years of Commercial Lines Property & Casualty insurance carrier experience – specifically in underwriting